setup.office.com – Microsoft Office has many useful and interesting features to offer to their users. To get started with Office, you must have a Microsoft Office Account. Then you can set up the account and your Office subscription by visiting setup.office.com.
In this article, we will discuss how to get your Office Product Key working. This is will help you link your Microsoft Office Account and the newly purchased Office product. For more details, read the below steps.
Sign In and Enter your Microsoft Office Product Key
To get the Microsoft Office on your device installed and working, you must start with Signing in to the Microsoft Account. If you want to understand the setup.office.com for your device then start with this step. If you want to know more about the Microsoft Office Account Sign In then start with Product Key.
- A Microsoft Office Product Key is a unique 25 character code.
- You can use this product key to activate the Office on your device.
- This product key can also be used to get your Microsoft Account and Office product linked together.
- If you are using the Office product with multiple device licenses, then you can use this Product Key to install Office on multiple devices.
If you wish to know about the steps to install Microsoft Office then start with the Office Sign In Steps.
- Start by visiting setup.office.com on your web browser. For all these steps, you will need to have a high-speed internet connection on your computer.
- Click on the Sign in button to get started with the Microsoft Sign In process.
- Enter the Microsoft Account credentials like email address and password.
- And then hit the Sign In button to get the access of your Microsoft Account.
Once you get into your Account, you can start the installation, if you wish to know about the steps then read further into the article.
Install the Microsoft Office
Now that you know about the Microsoft Office Sign In steps, you can go to steps to install Office on your computer. Follow these steps and get the setup.office.com or set up your Office.
- Open the web browser and Sign In to Microsoft Account by following above-mentioned steps.
- After the successful sign in, you can start the download and installation step.
- Click on the profile icon of your Microsoft Account.
- You will be redirected to the setup.office.com page of your Account.
- Click on the Install Office tab of the Account.
- Choose the version you wish to install on your computer. Whether your device is 64-bit or 32-bit, if you choose a wrong version then it may not work on your device properly.
- After making your choice, click on the Install button.
- A download will start automatically on your device.
- As the download is finished, double-click on it to start the installer.
- The Microsoft Office Installer Wizard will ask for your permission to make changes, click Continue.
- Furthermore, follow all the instruction carefully to install Office on your computer.
Once the Office is installed on your device, you must Activate it first. To know more about all these steps, get to next part of the Article.
How to Activate the Office?
You installed Office on your computer, but are unable to use Office on your computer. This is because you have not activated the Office on your device. To completely activate Office on your device, you must follow these steps.
- This activation is important to use the Office on your device. Otherwise, all the features of the Office will not work properly.
- To set up Office or setup.office.com on the computer, open any Word application on your device.
- The Microsoft Office Activation Wizard will start on your computer.
- Follow the instruction and choose the method by which you want to activate Office.
After the successful activation, you can start using the Microsoft Office on your device. The Microsoft Office has many interesting and useful application to offer.
If you wish to know about the Microsoft Office setup then visit setup.office.com. Or you can call us at the toll-free number for Microsoft Office Support. Any issue related to above step or to your Office subscription, feel free to reach of the technician by calling us at the toll-free number.