Office Reinstall – Microsoft Office is a widely used suite in the Market with their productivity software and services. Many users are satisfied with the Microsoft Office and use it in the daily life for a different purpose. Along with productivity, Office is also designed for the user to give the best services.
Office subscription includes services like Office Reinstall. If you have mistakenly removed the Office from your computer and want the subscription on your device again then you can easily get by following these Office Reinstall Steps.
System Requirements for Microsoft Office
Before you go to the Office Reinstall steps, check the system requirements to avoid any issue with the subscription. Different Office products have different requirements. We are listings the one that is common for all the devices.
- Microsoft Office is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- Make sure you check whether the product is for Windows or Mac before purchasing it.
- No matter what version of Operating System you are using on your computer, keep the OS updates.
- Install all the latest updates before downloading the Office on your computer.
- There should be at least 2GB RAM on your computer device.
- Also, check the secondary memory or hard disk requirement of your Office product before starting the download.
- The Office supports all the popular web browser with the latest version installed.
For more details about the requirement of your Office, check the details with the specific product.
Steps for Office Reinstall
After checking the system requirement of your product, go for the steps to Office Reinstall on your computer. Follow these detailed steps to get the Office installed and activated on the computer.
- After purchasing the Office for Windows, open the web browser and close all other application on the PC.
- Sign in to the Microsoft Account by visiting the official Office website on the browser.
- If you signed in to the wrong Microsoft Account then you will be unable to install Office as that account will not have any Office product to install.
- On the Office homepage, go to the Install Office tab on your screen.
- Choose the version(32-bit or 64-bit) that will suit your device and then hit the install button.
- A download will start automatically on your respective computer.
Reinstall Office on PC
After you download the Microsoft Office setup file on your computer, follow these steps to reinstall Office on your Windows computer.
- After the Microsoft Office setup file is downloaded, double-click on the setup file to start the installer.
- The User Account Control will prompt on your computer and ask for your permission to make changes to your computer, click Yes. otherwise, you will not be able to go to the next step.
- Follow the further instructions of the installer to complete the installation.
- When you see “You’re all set! Office is installed now” on your device, then you can move to the steps to Activate the Office.
- To Office activate, open any Office application such as Word.
- You will be prompted by Microsoft Office Activation Wizard to activate Office that is recently installed.
- Choose the “I want to Activate Office over the Internet” and click Next.
- Once the Office is completely Activated, you can use all the Application with the complete featured list.
Reinstall Office on Mac
In case you are using a Mac device then the step for Office Reinstall is slightly different. Follow these steps to complete the installation and then activate it.
- Once the download is finished after following the above steps.
- Double-click on Microsoft_Office_2016_Installer.pkg(this file name may vary) to start the installation.
- When the installer starts on your Mac, click Continue and agree to the terms and conditions.
- If prompted, enter your Mac username and password. And then click on Install Software button.
- Close the installer, once the process is finished.
- To activate the Office, click on Microsoft Word on the Launchpad of the Mac.
- The Word application will ask you to activate the Office, click on Get Started.
- Choose the method of activation and once the activation is finished, you can use all the features of the Office on Mac.
If you face any issue while following the Office reinstall steps, just give us a call at the toll-free number for Microsoft Office Support.