Office.com/login – Microsoft Office is available for you to purchase from the online store or you can also it from the third-party store. For online purchase, you can go to the Office.com/login on your web browser. You will be asked to sign in to your Microsoft Account to be able to get the Microsoft Product you want.
In case you do not know how to perform all these processes. We are here to guide you. Follow these steps and you can also reach Microsoft Office Customer Support by calling us at the toll-free number. For your convenience, we have broken down the steps in parts. If you are done with then you can skip that part.
Office.com/login – Microsoft Office Login
You can start with creating a new Microsoft Account and then sign in to the Account to get the Microsoft Office on your device. For the detailed steps, go to the steps below.
- To use Microsoft Office on your device you will need a high-speed internet connection on your device.
- Terminate all the application running on your computer device to free the process from any task.
- Then open a web browser of your choice on the computer.
- On the URL sector, type Office.com/login and hit the enter key.
- Click on the Sign In button on your screen.
- If you already have a Microsoft Account then you can enter your email address and password to get started with your Microsoft Account.
- Otherwise, click on the Create One button to create a new Microsoft Account.
- You can create your username by generating a new one or using the mobile number.
- After making your choice, create a password for your Microsoft Account.
- The password should be strong. Do not use your own name and obvious phrase as a password.
- After creating the password click on Sign in button and you are all set to use your Microsoft Account.
Once you have created Microsoft Account, log in to your Account by visiting Office.com/login on your browser. When done with the sign in process, you move to part to install Office on your device.
Reinstall the Microsoft Office 365
After you purchase the Office for your device after checking the compatibility of your software on your device. You can move to steps to install Office 365 on your computer. You can use these same steps to reinstall Office.
- Open the web browser and go to the Office.com/login on it.
- Click on Sign In button and enter your Microsoft Account credentials to log in to your account.
- For detailed steps for Microsoft login, go to the above list of steps.
- Once you get to your Microsoft Account, click on your profile icon.
- A pop-up menu list will appear, choose My Account from the list.
- On the next page, click on Install Office.
- The Office versions available for your Account will appear on your screen.
- Choose the one that you wish to install on your device.
- Select the version and customize other details according to your choice.
- Click on Install button when you are satisfied with your settings.
- An Office setup download will automatically start on your web browser.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on the downloaded setup files.
- The Microsoft Office Installer Wizard will start on your device.
- Follow the instruction of the Wizard to finished the installation.
- After the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can delete the downloaded setup files if you want.
Once the download and installation are finished, you will need to activate the Microsoft Office on your device. In this way, the Office is successfully accessible for you to use. If you need help with activation steps or need to more about Office.com/login then give us a call at the toll-free number for Microsoft Office Support.