Office 365 Setup – The Office 365 is very easy to use and manage by Microsoft Account using the Office 365 setup steps. If you have the Office 365 installed on your computer then you must know about a great many features offer the Office and its applications.
Office 365 Setup
If you want to know more about the steps to use Office more efficiently then read this blog for details about the Office 365 setup. We will discuss the steps to download, install and activate Office on your device. Also, know about the renewal procedure of the Office 365 further in the article.
Office 365 Setup – How to install Office 365
To install Office on your computer, you must have Microsoft Account. This Microsoft Account should be linked with the Office product that you have purchased. After the all these steps, you can go into the steps to install the Office 365.
- After establishing the internet connection your computer, open a web browser.
- Go to the Microsoft Sign in page by visiting Office 365 Setup on the browser.
- Then enter your email address and password into the Microsoft Account. Hit the Sign In button.
- Once you are logged in to the Microsoft Account, click on the profile icon.
- You will be redirected to the Account management screen of your account.
- Click on the Install Office tab on the screen.
- You will be taken to the page with a list of all the Office products available for you to install on your computer.
- Click on the one you wish to install on your computer.
- After that, choose the version you will be suitable for your device depending on the requirements.
- Once you are done with the above steps, click on the Install button to the download of the setup file on your browser.
- As the automated download is started, wait for it to finish.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on the setup files to start the Microsoft Office Installer Wizard.
- On the wizard, choose the location and click Next to agree with the term and condition of the Office 365.
- Follow the further instructions of the Wizard to complete the installation.
After you see “ you are all set!”, you will know that the Office 365 has successfully installed. To use all the features, you must activate the subscription manually.
Do not Forget to Activate the Office
Now that you have installed Office on your computer, you just to activate it to use the applications with their entire features. Simply follow these steps to complete the activation.
- Open any Office application like Word on your computer.
- The Application will automatically ask you to activate the Office to be able to use its services.
- And the Microsoft Office Activation wizard will appear on your screen.
- Choose the method by which you wish to activate your Office 365.
- Follow the further activation sets and you are all set to use all the application of Office
After this step, all the Office application will be activated including Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook and other applications.
Office 365 Setup – How to Renew Office 365
If you have Office on your device but now the subscription is about to finish. Then you may need to activate the Office before it stops working entirely on your computer. To know about the steps to Renew the existing license of the Office on your computer, follow these steps.
- Simply sign in to your Microsoft Account on the web browser.
- Use the Microsoft Account associated with your Office 365 subscription.
- Then go to the Subscription page of the Microsoft Office Account.
- Then click on billing and wait for the Office applications to appear.
- The next screen will show you the Office product that needs renewal.
- Click on the Reactivate button adjacent to the Office 365.
- Enter your payment details and after the successful payment, the Office is ready for you to use on your computer.
You can also set your subscription to Auto-renewal. This will help you fix the renewal trouble with your Office account.
For any help related to your Office 365 or Office 365 Setup, you can call us at the toll-free number for Support. Our services are 24/7 available for our users.