Office 2013 Setup – The Microsoft is popular for designing, developing, selling and supporting their various productivity software, computers, electronics, and services. The one product that we are going to discuss here is Office 2013 and process to get the Office 2013 setup on your computer. The Office 2013 is supported on Windows 7 or above operating system. Along with the great features, the Microsoft Office also provide the best customer support at Microsoft Office Support.
Office 2013 Setup
What includes in Microsoft Office 2013?
The Microsoft launched the Office 2013 in January 2013 which is now succeeded by Office 365. It came with great may new features like subtle animation to make the user experience more interesting. Some of the interesting stuff offered by office 2013 setup is discussed below.
- Subtle animation and flatter looks of the Word and PowerPoint, to make it more interesting to work on.
- New slide designs, animations, and transitions in PowerPoint 2013.
- Support for Outlook.com and Hotmail.com in Outlook.
- Support for integration with Skype, Yammer, and SkyDrive.
- The New Start screen for all the Office Application.
- Ability to return to the last viewed or edited location in Word and PowerPoint.
The Microsoft has now the Office 365 as its lost latest version which is available for both Windows and Mac users. For detailed steps to get Office 2013 Setup, go to the next part of the article.
Download Office 2013 with Product Key
The Microsoft provides their users with a 25-digit alphanumeric code. Using this code, you can download and reinstall Office 2013 Setup on your Windows computer whenever you want. Follow these steps to get Office 2013 Setup files on your device.
- Start by checking the internet connection your device and then open the web browser.
- Type office.com/setup in the URL section and tap on the Enter Key.
- The Microsoft Office sign in the page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Sign In credentials like username and password then hit the Sign in button.
- In case you do not have Microsoft Account then you can create on.
- After completing the Sign In step, you will be redirected to the enter your Product Key.
- Type your Product Key and hit the Verify button to verify the Product key Office 2013.
- You will now get a Download button to download the Office 2013 Setup files on your device.
- Click on this button and an automatic download will start on your device.
- Once the download is finished, you will need to install the Office 2013 to get started with the Office 2013.
Use Office 2013 Installer
Only after installing and activating the Office 2013, you will be able to use the features and application. To know about the steps to install and activate Office, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Office 2013 Setup files downloaded in the above-mentioned steps.
- Double-click on these files to start the Office 2013 installer.
- The Microsoft Office Installer Wizard will appear on your screen.
- Choose your country and language to get to the next step.
- Then all you need to is www.office.com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The Office will get installed when you see “Microsoft Office 2013 is ready to use” on your screen. Close the installer.
- Once the Office 2013 Setup is installed, you will need to activate the Office 2013 on your device to use it.
- Open any Office 2013 application on your device like Word or Excel.
- The Activation wizard will appear and ask you to activate the Office.
- Choose the recommended method to activate that is “Activate Microsoft Office over the Internet”.
- This may take a while and when you are down with the activation, you’ll be able to use the Office and its features.
If you are facing any issue or error while installing the Office 2013 on your device, call Microsoft Office support now. Simply, place a call at the toll-free number and talk to one of our skilled technicians. The technician will help you fix your issue in no time. Call Now.