Office 2010 Setup is available for Windows Computer. This version of the Office is available for the users to download free using the Product Key. in case you have a CD of the Office 2010 with you then you can skip the download part and start the installation using the CD.
Office 2010 Setup
The Office 2010 offers all the applications of the Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access etc. you can even get the new applications like OneDrive with few updates. In this article, we will discuss steps to get the Office 2010 Setup on your Windows Computer. In addition, we will discuss how to add and remove Office programs and components.
Office 2010 Download on Windows
If you are using a Windows Computer then you can easily download Office 2010 with the product key. For detailed information, follow these steps.
- Firstly, terminate all the application running on your computer device.
- If your computer already has a version of MS Office installed on it then remove it in order to download the Office 2010 setup.
- Check the internet connection and make sure it works perfectly.
- Then go to the Official webpage of the MS Office 2010 on your web browser.
- Click on the Download button on the next page.
- When prompted, enter the product key and then hit the install button.
- The Office 2010 Setup files will start downloading on your computer device.
- Once the download is finished, double-click on the Office 2010 Setup files to start the Installer.
- The Microsoft Office Installer will appear on your screen.
- Follow the instructions carefully to complete the installation on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, you need to activate the recently installed MS Office 2010.
- In case, you do not activate the license in 30 days, the Office 2010 will stop working.
- When the Windows Activation Window appears, choose to “I want to Activate Office over the Internet”.
- This may take a while. After the installation is finished, you will be able to use the Office 2010 on the device with all the features available to your subscription.
Install or Remove Individual Office Programs or Components
The Office 2010 also allows us to add and remove certain Office programs and their components. This feature comes in handy when you do not want to use all the features. Also, if you wish to save your processor from the unnecessary application. In addition, you will not receive nagging updates from all the programs you remove. In the next part, we will get to the detailed steps to remove Office Program and Office program components for Office 2010 Setup.
Install or remove individual Office programs
In cases such as when you want to install the programs like Word and Excel but do not want the OneNote. Then you can try this method and get what you want.
- Start the installation of the Office 2010 using the Office 2010 Setup.
- When “choose the installation you want” prompts on your computer screen, click Customize.
- On the Installation Options tab, right-click the programs that you do not want to be installed, and then click Not Available.
- Finally, click on the Install button and let the Office 2010 installed on your computer.
Install or remove individual Office program components
- After the installation, click on Start button of the Windows computer.
- Then go to Control Panel and choose the view type as category view.
- Under the Programs menu, choose to Uninstall a Program.
- Navigate to the Office 2010 setup and right-click on it.
- Choose to Change.
- In the Office Setup dialog box, click Add or Remove Features, and then click Next.
- Then you can add and remove from the features list.
- When you are done with adding and removing the features, click Upgrade or Install Now button.
If you are facing any issue with any of the above steps. And the Office 2010 is causing an error while installing then you can get on-call technical support. Call us at the toll-free number and get any time Microsoft Office Support. #Office.com/setup